CPR Training Events
Your Hands Save Lives
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone, even those who are seemingly healthy
- Every minute without CPR someone's chance of surviving decreases by 10%.
- SCA causes more deaths than breast cancer, colon cancer, motor vehicle accidents and diabetes - COMBINED!
- You may save the life of someone you love by giving CPR - 7 in 10 sudden cardiac arrests happen at home.
Adult + Child
(Class Room Only)
- Class Duration is about 4 Hours
- CPR First Aid & AED Adult + Child training
- The latest CPR training updates
- Classroom and practical CPR and rescue breathing techniques
- Two year certification card
Register for the event. It's that easy!
Our courses are filled on a first come first serve basis
Once the event is full you will be given the option to join our waitlist
If the course becomes full we will keep your contact information and email you an invitation to the next local event.
Please support the SPERA FOUNDATION USA by donating now to help save lives across the United States
Get Trained. Start Saving Lives.
We NEED you! Get involved by contacting our team.
+1 714 369 8971
18685 Main St., Suite #101-300
Huntington Beach, CA 92648