Your Hands Save Lives
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone, even those who are seemingly healthy
- Every minute without CPR someone's chance of surviving decreases by 10%.
- SCA causes more deaths than breast cancer, colon cancer, motor vehicle accidents and diabetes - COMBINED!
- You may save the life of someone you love by giving CPR - 7 in 10 sudden cardiac arrests happen at home.
Our classes are suitable for the general public. We deliver a full certification program which conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC and 2015 AHA and ARC for First Aid.
Our training is conducted by certified CPR/AED and First Aid instructors through the American Safety & Health Institute.
Providing certification training empowers the layperson to be able to perform lifesaving techniques properly.
CPR and AED CERTIFICATION
Adult + Child
(Class Room Only)
- Class Duration about 4 Hours
- CPR & AED Adult + Child certification
- The latest CPR training updates
- Classroom and practical CPR and rescue breathing techniques
- Two year certification card
The GoodSAM Responder App continuously sends locational updates to our server to allow the location of volunteer doctors/first-aiders to be tracked so they can be notified of any emergencies occurring around them.
Register for the event. It's that easy!
Our courses are filled on a first come first serve basis
Once the event is full you will be given the option to join our waitlist
If the course becomes full we will keep your contact information and email you an invitation to the next local event.
Get Trained. Start Saving Lives.
We NEED you! Get involved by contacting our team.
+1 714 369 8971
18685 Main St., Suite #101-300
Huntington Beach, CA 92648